Individual solutions for international initiation of cooperation
Whether it is a business trip, a matchmaking event, presentation event project workshop or the reception of foreign delegations, Conoscope offers intitutions and associations tailor-made solutions for the professional implementation of your events and travels.
In the course of this, Conoscope takes over the complete planning and execution or works with your team or service providers for individual components of your events.
We understand your business
Conoscope's many years of experience in consulting, initiation of cooperation and foreign market development for companies in sectors with B2B products requiring explanations ensure professional communication with your target groups and participants. Our references include cooperation with providers of energy efficiency, waste and recycling technologies, mechanical engineering as well as actors from the energy economy, the basic industry and the food industry.
The success of your event begins online
Give your event a lasting network character and increase the success for all participants: Conoscope creates a central online platform for you, which already serves as a presentation platform for the participants and allows you to get in contact with other participants. A direct communication with the registered participants as well as the use of the website also after the event contribute to a long-term success as well.
A multilingual team ensures international success
We operate across national borders and organise events abroad or with the involvement of companies from the desired target regions. The use of an international team guarantees a professional approach and individual care of the participants in the preliminary phase, during and after the event.
Our services in detail:
- Concept development, selection or development of a suitable format for your event or business trip as well as a suitable supporting programme
- Definition of targets
- Creation and maintenance of a professional online platform for event processing inlcuding participant database and mobile applications
- International canvassing of participants (optional)
- Multilingual communication with the participants (e.g. telephone campaigns, conception of personalised email campaigns
- Scheduling of the event and individual meetings
- Definition of the required infrastructure, equipment and technical equipment
- Organisational coordination with all service providers
- Implementation and monitoring of the event
- Professional moderation in several languages
- Online-based participant surveys
- Success analysis to optimise the format and the targets
References in the international event organisation
At business events organised by Conoscope:
- our team guided up to 200 international participants from 40 countries at one event
- we generated up to 6,500 accesses to participant profiles via an online platform
- we coordinated up to 500 matchmaking meetings during one event
Project examples 2017
- Africa - EU B2B matchmaking event at the 5th Central European Biomass Conference, in cooperation with the Austrian Biomass Association, January 2017, Austria (English)
- Africa - EU B2B Off-grid matchmaking day at the ARE Energy Access Investment Forums, in cooperation with Alliance for Rural Electrification (ARE), March 2017, Portugal (English)
- Matchmaking event in the framework of the journey of initial business contacts for German suppliers and providers of products and services for the oil and gas industry in Argentina (BMWi market development programme for SMEs), March 2017, Argentina (Spanish, German)
- Matchmaking event in the framework of the business trip Technologien für Arbeits- und Anlagensicherheit ,Foren mit Leistungspräsentation in Peru [Technologies for work and plant safety, forums with performance presentations in Peru] (BMWi market development programme for SMEs), April 2017, Peru (Spanish, German)