Market intelligence & concept
Well-founded decisions need data, forecasts and their evaluation.
Our feasibility studies for the international roll-out of innovative solutions analyse customers, competitors and trends in a number of potential target markets and prioritise them. Detailed analyses as well as concrete recommendations of actions and market entry strategies reduce your risk.
Our feasibility studies for the international roll-out offer the following:
- Information and their evaluation of potential target markets: customers and competitors - your new target group and your new environment
- Market criteria and selection:
- Which markets will be handled? - Your specific top 3 or top 5 made upon jointly voted evaluation criteria
- Market entry strategie: Which markets are handled first? And how many at the same time? - based on market-specific and company-specific basic conditions
- Development of new product concepts and business models: Which works elsewhere and why? - Your market-specific business model, portfolio and your position abroad
- Analysis and selection of distribution channels: Who brings your portfolio into the new market? - country-specific partners with names and addresses
- Contact details of potential customers, multipliers and authorities
- Implementation plan including marketing measures and milestones
- Identification of subsidies for international activities: sources, purposes of support, conditions, application deadlines and procedure
Your will find further information concerning our methodology in the section market analyses.